Our Reopening Guidelines
Below, you will find details of the changes we have put in place to welcome you back to our space safely and comfortably as we navigate through the Covid-19 reopening process.
What you can expect:
- We will be implementing extra time in between appointments for cleaning and sanitizing the space.
- Upon arrival, you may be asked a few questions with “yes” or “no” answers. Examples of questions are: Do you have a fever today? Are you or anyone in your family under the weather?
- You may be asked to have your temperature taken with a touchless thermometer. You will not be able to receive any services if your temperature reads above 100.4 degrees F or 38 degrees C.
- At this time, there will be a no-questions-asked policy if you need to cancel your appointments. Your online booking deposit will be applied towards a future service.
What we ask of you and our guests:
- Refrain from visiting the office if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms, or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the office if you are under isolation or quarantine order/directive.
Share special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at HypnoHolistic. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to text or call us at 301-284-8488.
How Many Sessions Are Recommended?
We have found that 6 private hypnosis sessions is the optimal amount for you to walk away from our work together with not only an outward issue resolved, but as a person whose internal programming has been thoroughly rewired, optimized and upgraded. This is not just our opinion, a study conducted by Alfred A. Barrios found that 6 sessions had a 93% recovery rate while other forms of therapy took much longer and were less effective than hypnosis.
93% Recovery Rate
72% Recovery Rate
38% Recovery Rate